Saturday, October 27, 2012

Singing in the....

During a 1st grade rhythm activity this week I had a little interruption.  We were working on labeling ti-ti and it was the meat of my lesson, the kids were just making the connection to a previous lesson when all of a sudden I heard a little voice singing.  I looked around to try and figure out who was randomly singing when I remembered I had just sent a child to the bathroom!

The bathroom is at the front of my room.

This isn't the first time this has happened.  It seems that the popularity of singing in the bathroom was something I was unaware of (at least outside the shower) and it isn't relegated to the younger grades.  I have had K-3 students singing in my bathroom, which makes me giggle every time.  :)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...