Friday, October 12, 2012

Parachutes and Ribbons and Scarves, OH MY!

I'm soooooooo excited!!!  This week one of my parents mentioned that she wanted to donate something to our music program.  After asking how much she was thinking of gifting, I sent her a list of materials that were around that price.  I can't tell you how excited I was this morning when her little one walked in holding Artie Almeida's Parachutes and Ribbons and Scarves, OH MY!

I have been sitting here looking through the pages and getting more and more excited about the fun lessons I will incorporate this year.  I love Artie's stuff and I can safely say (even without testing this with my kids) that this is a resource well worth purchasing for your classroom!  Below is the link to this book on West Music.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Artie was at the TMEA (Texas Music Educators Association) conference last year presenting from this book. I went straight back to school and bought scarves, ribbons, and parachutes! Awesome fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I have never been able to attend a workshop where Artie is presenting, which is crazy because I live in the same state! It's on my must do list! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...