Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What is a Musician?

I originally saw this poster on Pinterest and I thought it would be really cute for the music room as "What is a musician?".

I was fiddling around in my sketch book and this is what I drew.

I have been thinking about the adjectives I should use to describe what a musician is and this is what I have so far...
  • creates
  • listens
  • plays
  • composes
  • performs
  • sings
  • improvises
  • conducts
What else would you add to the poster?  Of course I would rather have this be an interactive process with the kids but my interaction time is greatly decreased next year because of population growth.    Please feel free to make your suggestions via the comment section for this blog.  Thanks!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I think it would be particularly good to do this activity in the fall, when you're just starting, and then maybe again in the spring, to see how it's changed? I am definitely going to use this when the school year starts - it's also a really great way to tie in comm. arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...