Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pom Pom Erasers

I saw this pinned a couple of months ago and thought it was a great idea.  I love using dry erase markers and individual white boards to practice drawing the staff and different notes.


Tonight I made my own.  Here's what you need:




It took me about half way through the markers to realize that it was probably easier to put the glue on the cap instead of the pom pom (sometimes I really wonder about myself!).

And here's how they turned out.


I decided to glue my pom poms to the caps because I could just imagine all the lost caps if they couldn't put them on the end of their markers.

The question remains....how long will they stand up to the abuse of 700 children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...