Saturday, September 1, 2012

Seven Blind Mice

I inherited a copy of the book Seven Blind Mice by Ed Young from a retiring music teacher.  This week at the end of my 1st grade lesson (which had a mouse theme) I read the book as we waited for their teachers to pick them up.  I couldn't help but notice this would be a great book for a lesson but I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with it yet.



I would like to use this story next rotation as part of a continuation of our mouse unit so, do you use this book in your classroom?  What do you use it to teach?  Please leave comments below.


UPDATE:  I created a lesson to use with this book.  Check it out here:

Seven Blind Mice Lesson

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...