Saturday, July 5, 2014

Mrs. Q's Resources: Pixel Supply Labels

I needed a bit of a creative outlet, so during Baby Q's nap time I've been working on some supply labels for my classroom.

I'm planning on using these labels throughout my classroom to help guide my students to frequently used supplies like whiteboards and pencils (both flat and sharp).  I'll make sure to take pictures after I set up my room in August.



These labels come in a set that offers 11 different colors.  There are several designed labels that include supplies like recorder karate books and scissors but I've also included editable labels in a PowerPoint document.

This supply label pack is available in both my Gumroad Store and my TpT Store.  FYI, if you purchase the product through my Gumroad store you will save $1.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...