Monday, May 19, 2014

Maternity Leave: 2nd Grade

Drawing Notes

This is a simple worksheet that I have put in a sheet protector to make it reusable.  Students practice drawing notes/rests using a dry erase marker.

Color by Note - Hot Air Balloon
Another color by note.  This includes quarter notes/rests, half notes/rests, and beamed/single eighth notes.  You can download a copy of this color by note in the Freebies section of my blog.

Music Note Math

Another idea I found on O For Tuna, these music note math cards could be used in small groups, centers or full class activities.

Mrs. Music May I?
I wrote about this game earlier this year.  You can find out how to play here!

1 comment:

  1. Another great post on planning for a sub! I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to this blog entry over on my blog, "Music Sub Lessons."
    http://musicsublessons.blogspot.com/2016/01/music-sub-planning-for-maternity-leave.html
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...