Monday, January 6, 2014

Mrs. Q's Resources: Instrument Labels


I've been working on this product for some time now!  It has taken many hours, research and the patience of my tech-savvy husband to create these cards but I'm really excited about them.  A few years ago I took my Level I and learned all of the hand drawn symbols for classroom instruments.  I loved how these easily identified instrument parts in a piece but I thought they would be incredibly useful as classroom signs.

After my Level I, I returned to my classroom and hand drew cards to display around my room.  Now that I have used them for a couple of years I realize how great they are.  My students are better at using names of instruments and quickly finding instruments/cleaning them up!

This product contains just over 30 instrument labels color coded by material (skin, wood, metal).  If you are interested in this product you can click the link above for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...