Thursday, December 19, 2013

5 Favorite Pins of December


1.  Santa, Santa

I just love this simple solo singing opportunity from Helen Russel Music.  Would be cute to do with the little ones around the holidays!

2.  Linus and Lucy

I'm not sure where you can purchase this sheet music but I love the idea of including the music from Charlie Brown in a holiday concert.  Hmmmmm.....I may have to work with some of my students to perform this on recorder next year.

3.  Reward Board


I've seen this reward system a couple of times around Pinterest but isn't this display so cute?

4.  Sweet Treats


Wouldn't these make cute little treats for students in your performing ensembles.  I don't know if I would get that detailed with the ornaments but otherwise a pretty simple and cheap treat for the holidays.

5.  A little holiday surprise!


I've been keeping a little secret!  My husband and I are expecting our first child.  I was so happy to find out yesterday that our little one will be a boy.  What a great Christmas treat it was to find out this bit of news! We are over the moon excited.  Our little boy is due at the beginning of June, so I thought I'd let you know to expect a bit of a blogging break during the summer!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the party! And CONGRATS!!! How very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love joining the 5 favorite pins Linky parties! Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...