Friday, September 27, 2013

Freebie Friday Linky Party: Learning Goals


One of my more popular posts has been about my common board configuration.  While I've loved how this set up has work for me, it's not always ideal.  For instance when your printer is down!  I found myself in that exact situation at the beginning of my last rotation.  While I could have taken the time to hand write out every single goal and list of vocabulary words by hand, I thought there had to be a better way. After talking to a teammate, I found that she was using PowerPoint.  I loved the idea, so I created this....


I've uploaded this template to the Freebies section of my blog.  If you want the cute font I used you will have to download it from Fonts Bucket.  It's called Cheekaw.

Have you found a great Freebie online or have you shared one of your own?  Link up and share.  
Here's how:

1.  Create a post about at least one Freebie you have created and are sharing or a Freebie you have found on the web.  Make sure to include information about where the resource can be downloaded.

2.  Include the Freebie Friday Linky Party image in your post.

3.  Click the link below to Link Up!

(Please let me know if you are having trouble linking up.  Since I posted so late today the link up should remain open until 1:00pm tomorrow.)


4 comments:

  1. That's a good one! I started using my projector to show my objectives this year, too. They all need to be displayed, but writing them out for six classes a day is a pain! I love projecting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I can't figure out how to link up! I made a post, but now I am not smart enough to link it up. Ha!

    http://rhythmandglues.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/freebie-friday-linky-party/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I figured out the problem. The button to link up should show now and it should be any easy click and fill out a form. Thanks for inserting the link in your comment and for linking up!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...