Friday, August 16, 2013

Time for Music?

I happened across a great blog a couple of months ago called Music T3:  Tips, Technology and Tricks for the Music Teacher by Norm Sands.  While I was browsing the site, I came across a display Norm had created outside his classroom called "Time for Music?".  I LOVED the idea!  Throughout the year classroom teachers and students have questions about what day we are on or whether or not it's their day for music.  This is a great way to keep everyone informed without having to stop and find it on the schedule yourself.


Using Norm's idea, I created my own version of the display.  I made my music note a bit more girly.  :) I like how her stem turned out looking kind of like a pony tail.  The only thing I would change is that her stem is a bit more tilted than I'd like but it seems like everything I've hung this year is a bit askew! It's kind of hard to see but I added a post-it flag at the bottom of the schedule to indicate which day we are on.


Here's what it looks like coming down the hall.  I think I need to raise my treble clef a bit.  Maybe I'll get to that next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...